Term and Condition
This website is operated by (Supply Line International Medical, LLC ("SLI Medical"). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SLI Medical, LLC. SLI Medical, LLC offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall SLI Medical, LLC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SLI Medical, LLC and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Michigan, 42350 Grand River Ave, Novi MI 48375.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at Info@SliMedical.com.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR FINANCING & STORING PRODUCTS AT FACILITY
SLI MEDICAL, LLC STANDARD TERMS AN CONDITIONS
GOODS SOLD BY SELLER ARE EXPRESSLY SUBJECT TO AND CONDITIONED UPON APPLICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW.
1. GENERAL. The terms and conditions set forth herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior representations or agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. All sales by SLI Medical, LLC (“Seller”) are expressly conditioned under these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). These Terms may in some instances differ with those affixed to Buyer’s purchase order or other documents. If so, any additional terms or terms conflicting with the terms of this Agreement will not apply and are expressly rejected unless specifically set forth in a separate written agreement between the parties. Acceptance of Buyer’s order is expressly conditioned upon Buyer’s acceptance of or assent to these products ordered hereunder. Seller’s failure to object to provisions contained in any communication from Buyer shall not be deemed a waiver of these Terms. Any changes in these Terms must specifically be agreed to in writing and signed by an officer of Seller before becoming binding. Receipt by Buyer of any products sold hereunder shall be conclusively deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. ACCEPTANCE: Acceptance of any order is subject to credit approval by Seller, acceptance of the order by Seller and, when applicable, Seller’s Vendor (i.e. manufacturers, vendors, or other third parties that provide goods to Seller for resale to Buyer). If Seller, in its sole discretion, determines that Buyer's ability to pay or credit becomes unsatisfactory or it has reasonable grounds for insecurity, Seller reserves the right, upon notice to Buyer, to demand adequate assurance of due performance from Buyer and/or terminate this agreement with no liability to Seller. BY REQUESTING A QUOTE FROM SELLER OR PRESENTING AN ORDER TO SELLER, BUYER CONFIRMS THAT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS SHALL GOVERN ALL PURCHASES OF GOODS, MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO BUYER BY SELLER (COLLECTIVELY “GOODS”) BY BUYER FROM SELLER. SELLER OBJECTS TO AND REJECTS ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT TERMS (CONTAINED IN A PURCHASE ORDER ACCEPTED BY SELLER, OR OTHERWISE) AND NO SUCH TERMS WILL CHANGE THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS UNLESS ACKNOWLEDGED IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SELLER. NO SELLER EMPLOYEE OR AGENT HAS THE AUTHORITY TO MODIFY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS VERBALLY. SELLER OBJECTS TO AND REJECTS ANY TERMS BETWEEN BUYER AND ANY OTHER PARTY, AND NO SUCH TERMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS OR “FLOWDOWN” TERMS, SHALL BE A PART OF OR INCORPORATED INTO ANY ORDER FROM BUYER TO SELLER, UNLESS AGREED TO IN WRITING BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SELLER.
3. BULK ORDERING: Buyer may bulk order Goods which are meant to be distributed over a period of time to allow Buyer to save on bulk price ordering. Seller shall hold Goods at his facility on behalf of Buyer, and ship them to Buyer on an agreed upon schedule. Payment shall be due pursuant to the terms herein upon receipt of each shipment of Goods. Buyer may not terminate the invoice, and upon acceptance by Seller pursuant Paragraph 2 of the invoice, Buyer is bound and required to pay for the entire invoice and accept all Goods.
4. PRICES AND TAXES: Buyer agrees to pay the prices quoted by Seller, and is responsible for additional applicable shipping and handling charges, taxes and duties. Seller shall collect applicable taxes unless Buyer submits a valid tax exemption certificate, and indicates which Goods are covered by it. Prices on special-order Goods may be subject to change before shipment; Seller shall notify Buyer of any change, and Buyer may at its discretion cancel the special-order Goods if the revised prices are unacceptable, without charge other than applicable Vendor related charges.
5. PAYMENT: Payment terms are 30 days net from the invoice date or upon such other terms approved by Seller in writing. Retainage shall not apply, and Buyer shall not hold back any retainage from Seller, even if retainage is part of any contract between Buyer and any other party. Payment is not contingent on Buyer’s ability to collect or obtain funds from any other party. Credit card sales are billed at the time of purchase. Buyer expressly represents it is solvent at the time it places any purchase order with Seller. Seller, in its sole discretion, may determine that Buyer’s financial condition requires full or partial payment prior to manufacture or shipment. Seller may obtain and use your credit history for credit evaluation purposes. Seller may apply payments to any outstanding invoices unless Buyer provides specific payment direction.
6. REMEDIES FOR NON-PAYMENT: If Buyer fails to make any payment when due, Seller reserves the right to suspend performance. Buyer agrees to pay a charge on all amounts past due at the rate of 1 ½% per month (18% per year) or the maximum lawful rate, whichever is less. In the event of non-payment, Buyer agrees to pay Seller’s reasonable attorney fees and court costs, if any, incurred by Seller to collect payment, and all applicable interest charges. Buyer acknowledges that transactions to which these terms relate are commercial transactions. To the extent not contrary to applicable law, Buyer (i) waives any available homestead exemption, (ii) irrevocably authorizes Seller to appoint a representative to appear in a court of competent jurisdiction to confess a judgment without process in Buyer’s favor for such amount that remain unpaid, and (iii) consent to immediate execution upon any such judgment. Buyer voluntarily and knowingly waives its right to notice, demand, presentment, protest and any hearing to which it may be entitled under any state or federal law relating to any right or remedy (including prejudgment remedies) that Seller may elect to use or of which it may avail itself.
7. IMPORTANT NOTICE: A CONFESSION OF JUDGMENT PROVISION AND OTHER WAIVERS CONTAINED HEREIN CONSTITUTES A WAIVER OF IMPORTANT RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE. IF YOU DO NOT PAY ON TIME, THESE WAIVERS ALLOW SELLER TO OBTAIN A JUDGMENT AGAINST YOU WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR YOUR PRIOR KNOWLEDGE. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO NOTICE AND TRIAL. BUYER MAY OBTAIN JUDICIAL REMEDIES TO COLLECT AMOUNTS DUE REGARDLESS OF ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS FOR RETURNED OR FAULTY GOODS, FAILURE BY SELLER TO COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE).
8. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE: As to Goods delivered by Seller’s truck, title passes upon delivery at the place Buyer receives possession; and, thereafter, all risk of loss or damage shall be on Buyer. All other sales are F.O.B., point of shipment, and Buyer takes title and assumes responsibility for risk of loss or damage at the point of shipment for such sales. Claims for Goods damaged in transit are Buyer’s sole responsibility when not delivered by Seller’s truck.
9. QUOTATIONS: All quotations expire thirty (30) days from the date of the quotation unless otherwise noted on the quotation. This time limit applies even if Buyer uses the quotation to submit a job or project bid to any other party.
10. ASSIGNMENT: An order shall not be assigned by Buyer without the express written consent of Seller. Consent will not be required, however, for internal transfers and assignments as between either a party and its affiliates, and nothing herein shall limit either party’s right to factor or sell receivables.
11. RETURN/DEFECTIVE PRODUCT POLICY:
a. No Refund. At its option, Seller, may accept as a return for credit unused product in its original package and in a condition that could be sold as new providing the product was purchased from Seller no more than thirty (30) days prior to the date of return. Buyer must provide proof of purchase within the preceding (30) days and method of payment. Buyer shall be responsible for any freight on return and returns must include all original instructions and packaging within the original box. Special order and customized order items are, at Sellers’ option, non-returnable or may be returned and subject to a restocking fee. For non-returnable items, no return privileges apply.
b. Defective Product Replacement Policy. Solely as a convenience to Buyer, any product that is initially defective (bad-out-of-box) may be exchanged for a new product at no charge to Buyer in accordance with the manufacturer’s policy that is being passed along to Buyer by Seller or, at Seller’s option, be returned for credit in accordance with the manufacturer’s policy. Manufacturers’ policies may vary. Buyer must provide a copy of the invoice number for the product being returned. Seller will, at Buyer’s cost for freight, take the product and send it to the manufacturer. If the manufacturer determines that the product is not defective (bad-out-of-box) or not otherwise new, Buyer shall pay Seller at charges relating to the product as well as the replacement product previously given or, if applicable, have the credit given to Buyer reversed.
12. TERMINATION: Either party may terminate the whole or any part of the other party’s performance under a purchase order if there is a material breach of these Terms & Conditions. In the event of any such breach, the non-breaching party will provide the breaching party with written notice of the nature of the breach and the non-breaching party’s intention to terminate for default. In the event the breaching party does not cure such failure within ten (10) days of such notice, the non-breaching party may, by written notice, terminate the order; provided, that the breaching party shall continue its performance to the extent not terminated.
13. INTERPRETATION RESPONSIBILITY; PRODUCT USE AND SAFETY: Seller does not guarantee that the Goods it sells conform to any plans and specifications or intended use. When plans and specifications are involved, Buyer is solely responsible for verifying Seller’s interpretations of such plans and specifications, and it is Buyer’s sole responsibility to assure that Seller’s Goods will be accepted on any their acceptability. BEFORE BUYER USES OR INSTALLS ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, IT IS BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO CONSULT THE NATIONAL ELECTRIC CODE AND ANY PERTINENT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL CODES, RULES OR REGULATIONS FOR APPROVED INSTALLATION PROCEDURES AND PRECAUTIONS. NOTHING SELLER SELLS IS FOR USE IN CONNECTION WITH "SAFETY-RELATED" APPLICATIONS OF A NUCLEAR FACILITY OR ANY HAZARDOUS ACTIVITY WHERE FAILURE OF A SINGLE COMPONENT COULD CAUSE SUBSTANTIAL HARM TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY.
14. DELIVERY: Seller is a distributor and not a manufacturer and factory shipping dates given in advance of actual shipment are approximate and not guaranteed.
15. EXCUSABLE DELAYS: Seller shall have no liability if its performance is delayed or prevented by causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of nature, labor disputes, government priorities, transportation delays, insolvency or other inability to perform by Seller’s Vendor, or any other commercial impracticability. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery or performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of delay. Should shipments be held or stored beyond the delivery date for convenience of Buyer, Seller may, at its option, assess reasonable charges for any expense incident to such delay.
16. CLAIMS: Claims for any nonconforming Goods must be made by Buyer, in writing, within ten (10) days of Buyer’s receipt of such Goods and must state with particularity all material facts concerning the claim then known to Buyer. Failure by Buyer to give notice within such ten (10) day period shall constitute an unqualified acceptance of such Goods by Buyer, and a waiver of any right to reject or revoke acceptance of such Goods.
a. SELLER’S WARRANTIES: Seller warrants that all Goods sold are new and, upon payment in full by Buyer of the Goods, free and clear of any security interests or liens. Buyer’s exclusive remedy for breach of such warranties shall be replacement with a new product or termination of any security interests or liens. SELLER IS A DISTRIBUTOR AND NOT A MANUFACTURER AND MAKES NO INDEPENDENT WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE SET FORTH HEREIN, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR THAT ITS OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS WITH LICENSEE AND NOT THE COMPANY. Furthermore, the Company will have no obligation under this Agreement if (i) repair or replacement of the Equipment or parts is required as a result of normal wear and tear or necessitated in whole or in part by catastrophe or causes external to the Goods; (ii) the Goods have been maintained, repaired, relocated or reconfigured other than by an authorized representative or has been modified or adapted in any manner other than by an authorized representative; (3) the Goods have not been properly used or maintained in accordance with then applicable operating and maintenance manuals; and (4) the Client does not provide an authorized representative notice within a reasonable time period of any defect or error in the Goods.
b. VENDOR’S WARRANTIES: Seller shall also assign to Buyer any Vendor warranties and/or remedies provided to Seller by its Vendor.
c. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT: SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR INDEMNIFICATIONS AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY NATURE. SELLER SHALL, IF GIVEN PROMPT NOTICE BY BUYER OF ANY CLAIM OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS SOLD HEREUNDER, REQUEST THE MANUFACTURER TO GRANT FOR THE BUYER SUCH WARRANTY OR INDEMNITY RIGHTS AS THE MANUFACTURER MAY CUSTOMARILY GIVE WITH RESPECT TO SUCH GOODS. (d) LIMITATIONS: THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR BY STATUTE. NO IMPLIED STATUTORY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLIES. NO REPAIR OF GOODS OR OTHER COSTS ARE ASSUMED BY SELLER UNLESS AGREED TO, IN ADVANCE, IN WRITING.
d. TECHNICAL SUPPORT: If Buyer has purchased and/or received a 1 year technical support and/or training plan with his or her order, all technical support and/or training shall be provided directly by the Vendor. Buyer shall also have the right at his, her or its own cost to purchase from Vendor an extended technical support and warranty plan after the expiration of any technical support and/or warranty plan initially purchased.
18. DISCLAIMER. Seller does not represent that the products it sells may not be compromised or circumvented; that the products will prevent any personal injury or property loss by burglary, robbery, fire or otherwise, or that the products will in a cases provide adequate warning or protection. Buyer understands and will cause its Customer to understand that a property installed and maintained alarm may only reduce the risk of burglary, robbery or fire without warning, but it is not insurance or a guarantee that such will not occur or will not cause or lead to personal injury or property loss. CONSEQUENTLY, SELLER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PER SONAL INJJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR OTHER LOSS BASED ON ANY CLAIM AT ALL INCLUDING A CLAIM THE PRODUCT FAILED TO WARNING.
19. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: UNLESS APPLICABLE LAW OTHERWISE REQUIRES, SELLER’S AND ANY VENDOR’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO BUYER, BUYER’S CUSTOMERS OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON, RELATING TO ANY PURCHASES GOVERNED BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, FROM THE USE OF THE GOODS FURNISHED OR FROM ANY ADVICE, INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE PROVIDED BY SELLER (BY ANY METHOD, INCLUDING A WEB SITE), IS LIMITED TO THE PRICE OF THE GOODS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. NEITHER SELLER NOR ITS VENDORS SHALL BELIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PENAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO BACKCHARGES, LABOR COSTS, COSTS OF REMOVAL, REPLACEMENT, TESTING OR INSTALLATION, LOSS OF EFFICIENCY, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OF THE GOODS OR ANY ASSOCIATED GOODS, DAMAGE TO ASSOCIATED GOODS, LATENESS OR DELAYS IN DELIVERY, UNAVAILABILITY OF GOODS, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWNTIME, OR CLAIMS FROM BUYER’S CUSTOMERS OR OTHER PARTIES). IF SELLER FURNISHES BUYER WITH ADVICE OR OTHER ASSISTANCE WHICH CONCERNS ANY GOODS SUPPLIED HEREUNDER, OR ANY SYSTEM OR EQUIPMENT IN WHICH ANY SUCH GOODS MAY BE INSTALLED, AND WHICH IS NOT REQUIRED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, THE FURNISHING OF SUCH ADVICE OR ASSISTANCE WILL NOT SUBJECT SELLER TO ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER GROUNDS.
20. SECURITY INTEREST. Buyer hereby grants to Seller, and Seller reserves, a purchase money security interest in each product sold by Seller to Buyer in the amount of its purchase price. Any such security interest shall be satisfied by payment in full of the invoiced amount. Buyer agrees to execute any and all such documents, including financing statements, as may be necessary for Seller to perfect such security interest. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a copy of the Agreement may be filed on behalf of Seller with the appropriate authorities at any time after signature by Buyer as and for a financing statement.
a. EXPORTS: If Goods are sold for export, Seller’s standard terms & condition for export sales apply. Acceptance of export orders is not valid unless confirmed in writing by Seller. Buyer, NOT Seller, is responsible for compliance with all United States export control rules and regulations. Buyer shall not name Seller as shipper or exporter of record in connection with the export of any Goods purchased from Seller
b. ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING RESTRICTIONS: Seller rejects questionable orders and payments: Except for pre-approved credit arrangements, Seller rejects third-party payments, cashiers' checks, money orders and bank drafts. Seller accepts only checks imprinted with Buyer’s name; wire transfers originated in Buyer's account; letters of credit with Buyer as account party; and credit or debit cards in Buyer’s name. All payments must be by single instrument in the amount of the invoice, less credits, from banks acceptable to Seller.
c. GOVERNING LAW: These Terms & Conditions and all disputes related to it shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, United States of America, without giving effect to its conflict of law rules. All disputes and controversies arising out of or relating out of or relating to this Agreement, its negotiation, execution, performance, or breach must be resolved in the state and federal courts in Oakland County in the State of Michigan, and each party irrevocably consents to the exclusive venue and personal jurisdiction of those courts for the resolution of such disputes and waives all objections thereto. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EACH APRTY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO A JURY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
d. FORCE MAJEURE. Performance of any obligation under this Agreement may be suspended by either party without liability, to the extent that a Force Majeure event, including an Act of God, war, riot, fire, explosion, accident, flood, sabotage, inability to obtain raw materials or fuel or control of such party, or labor unrest, strike lockout or injunction (whether or not such labor event is within the reasonable control of such party), delays, prevents, restricts or limits the performance of such obligation. The affected party shall invoke this provision by promptly giving verbal notification to the other party of the nature and estimated duration of the suspension period. Written confirmation by telecopier of the existence and termination of the condition shall be provided within two (2) working days of the verbal notice. The affected party may omit purchases or deliveries during the period of continuance of such circumstances. The non-affected party may terminate this Agreement if performance by the affected party hereunder is suspended in any material respect for in excess of sixty (60) days. The party claiming a Force Majeure shall use best efforts to terminate the condition as soon as possible.
e. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. Except for claims arising out of a Party’s indemnification obligations as set forth in Section 10, any claim arising out of, or related to, this Agreement must be initiated within one (1) year of the date the Party knew, or reasonably should have known, of the existence of such claim against the other Party.
f. DELIVERY BY FACSIMILE. This Agreement, and any amendments hereto or thereto, to the extent signed and delivered by means of a facsimile machine, shall be treated in all manner and respects and for all purposes as an original agreement or instrument and shall be considered to have the same binding legal effect as if it were the original signed version thereof delivered in person. No party hereto shall raise the use of a facsimile machine to deliver a signature or the fact that any signature or agreement or instrument was transmitted or communicated through the use of a facsimile machine as a defense to the formation or enforceability of a contract and each such party forever waives any such defense.
g. SEVERABILITY. If any provision in this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way. The parties further agree to modify the terms of this Agreement to the extent necessary in order to comply with any existing or hereafter adopted laws or regulatory enactments pertaining to Healthcare related issues. In the event it is subsequently determined that the method of percentage compensation provided for under this Agreement is improper or prohibited under applicable Stark I & II, anti-fraud or kickback rules, then the parties agree to amend the compensation provisions of this Agreement such that the Manager is paid on a fixed fee basis equal to an amount as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties.
h. SELLER PARTIES: For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, the term “Seller” shall mean the Seller party set forth on the quotation or other sales agreement to which these Terms & Conditions are attached or in which they are incorporated by reference which may include but is not limited to Supply Line International, LLC.