| Manufacturer #||31815|
| Manufacturer||McKesson Brand|
| Country of Origin||Unknown|
| Application||Wound and Burn Dressing|
| Container Type||Tube|
| FSA Eligible - Primary UOM||A4649|
| HCPCS||Leptospermum Honey|
| Ingredients|| 80% / Natural Gelling Agents|
| Is_Active_Vendor|| 20%|
| Lot_Tracking_Flag||1.5 oz.|
| On_Allocation||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
| UNSPSC Code|
| Latex Free Indicator|
- MEDIHONEY® Gel with Active Leptospermum Honey
1.5 fl. oz. / 44 mL
80% Active Leptospermum Honey with 20% Natural gelling agents.
Under the supervision of a healthcare professional
- MEDIHONEY® GEL WITH ACTIVE LEPTOSPERMUM HONEY dressing provides a moist environment conducive to wound healing and is indicated for non-draining to moderately exuding wounds such as: Diabetic foot ulcers
- Leg ulcers (venous stasis ulcers
- arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed etiology)
- Pressure ulcers / sores (partial and full thickness)
- 1st and 2nd degree partial thickness burns
- donor sites
- and traumatic and surgical wounds.
More viscous formulation with increased stability at the wound site.
Optimal for superficial to full thickness wounds.
Cleanses and debrides due to its high osmolarity.
Helps to lower the wound pH
- for an optimal wound healing environment.
Not made with natural rubber latex.
Packaged: 12 Tubes Per Case
Gel: US patent #11/106473 pending and foreign counterparts granted and pending.
MEDIHONEY is a registered trademark of Medihoney Pty Ltd. and used with permission by Derma Sciences
For more information on MEDIHONEY® please visit www.dermasciences.com/elearning-portal/webinar-series.
DRESSING, MEDIHONEY GEL STR 1.5OZ (12/CS)